View the full list of all our claims contacts and inboxes.
Claims handling is the single most important aspect of an insurer’s service. We recognise that all customers are different which is why Pen does not have a one size fits all approach to claims handling.
- To handle your claims in a timely manner, driving them to swift conclusion
- To be contactable in your time of need, all our handlers have direct dials with buddy systems in place, with a 24/7 service on Motor, Property & Environmental claims
- To provide support in the form of our specially selected expert panel suppliers
- To thoroughly investigate all claims to ensure we only pay out on claims that you are legally liable for
- To communicate all material developments on claims to ensure you are aware of the most up to date position
- To issue payment as soon as possible once settlement is agreed so you don't lose out
Our Claims Suppliers have all been specially selected based on their technical expertise and understanding of our specialist and niche markets.
- Pen will instruct the most relevant supplier to offer support through the claim journey and drive the claim to conclusion
- Our suppliers will work with you to ensure they have a full understanding of any loss suffered, so all elements can be taken into consideration when settling a claim
- Our suppliers will ensure that the claim sits with the most appropriate expert to handle the claim
- Our suppliers will be available to you throughout the lifecycle of any claim & will keep you abreast of any material updates
- To act without conflict, should one arise, notify Pen immediately for action to be taken